An Evening With Paloma Faith

by

I can't believe its been a week since I saw the amazing Paloma Faith at Bedgebury Pinetum. I'm not quite sure why I've waited till now to share the photos I took, but it's definitely better late than never (especially when Paloma comes into it)! We were so unimaginably close, as you can see, which truly made it the experience of a lifetime.

She was stunning, her voice was stunning, her staging was stunning... unfortunately my capture of lighting is not quite so stunning, by we were not allowed to take cameras with detachable lenses so I took these on my ipod.

The best bit was with out a doubt when she got off the stage and ran up and down the front of the audience, touching peoples hands (including mine) as she went. So if anyone is going to see her and has some spare tickets, I suppose I could fit it in to my timetable.